Business Plans for Investors
Great Capital is attracted to Great Ideas. Build a plan that truly shines! Investors are operating by a set of very different rules than banks do. Investor’s the risks are greater, and their expectations from your Business Plan are also higher.
View some sample plans
Frequently Asked Questions
Checklist for Investor's Business Plan Writing
- The marketing section is one of the most important sections. It requires in-depth market research. We have to determine who will buy your product/service and why, where, when, how often and for what price. Our market analysts will perform a thorough research of industry and demographic trends, your competitors, target market, product/services strengths and weaknesses, prospect profiles, etc, using a variety of databases, Statistic Canada and Census data.
- Investors may require expanded financial statements and a comprehensive financial forecast. Our experts will thoroughly analyse your financial figures and prepare cash flow projections, income statements and a balance sheet in accordance with the lender’s requirements.
- They will list your assets and liabilities, determine precisely the amount of money you need and calculate the level of output required to break even.
- We will specify the return-on-investment, highlight critical stages of the production/delivery process, identify risks, and develop an exit strategy.
- We will include details on the expertise, experience, and special relevant skills of you and every key-member of your management team.